Wednesday, June 13, 2007

First Job!

I am back! After a long period of silence I am finally into blogging! After an anxious and a seemingly never ending wait, I have started work at Iflex- my very first job! Though I must add I am still jobless, waiting for the product training from 18th June. Employed and Jobless!!
We do group training sessions though and I have come to realise the importance of using fewer words! You can make few nervous first time employed buncha freshers sit through your verbose monologue, but would your clients sit through sessions tht drag for hours altogether?
Anyways all tht I seem to do during training is to count the number of days remaining for the Friday to dawn( when I can catch the bus/train to Chennai) and for my first salary to be credited to my account!! And ofcourse dream abt all the things tht I did do!! Another 17 days to wait before I can afford to shop!

4 comments:

  1. Atlast something has arrived to zip your mouth!! :-D "Me-the-happy"

    now remember my maxim "We have only one mouth to speak but a 'pair' of lips to keep it shut" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowely! :)
    Anyways, mom at Chennai now? And where u staying at Blore?

    Am missing the city *sob*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Che
    My folks moving to Hyderabad! Dad works for Polaris now. I guess we hv got so very used to a nomadic existence tht any semblance to a normal steady stable life aint for us!
    Am put up at Koramangala for now. Missing the city or PVR gal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nivi,

    Congrats on the job... BTW, where's ur office???

    ReplyDelete