Tuesday, February 20, 2007

This one's to my friends!

Now that I'll be out of SDM-IMD in another two days; 48 hours from now I did be frantically trying to remember all the things that I did be needing and put them into my bag, in time to catch my 3:45 bus to Hyderabad. And all that I'll have is one month to get used to the idea of being an SDM alumni till the convocation on March 23rd. And I ll have to get used to SDM being my past.
This is to Aparna for the words and thoughts you have given me. This is to Meenakshi for being my best critic and all that straight talk. This is for Deepan for always having been there for me.
This is for Sirisha..... for all the goofing we have done, for being my pillar of strength, for making me laugh when all I wanted to do was to cry,for making me cry when all that I wanted to do was to laugh, for crying when all that I was trying to do was to make you laugh, for trying to laugh at all my dumb supposedly jokes, for having put up with all my bitching, for keeping a straight face through all my PJ's and APJ's, for having been so very understanding of all my weirdness, for having been such a bitch(!!), for being my Valentine even when you were no longer officially single, for having rejoiced at my successes and making me look beyond my failures, for being so very honest with me......
All that I can think of is this song guys .... " I would have given the world to you, but words are all that I have".

6 comments:

  1. hey honey so u r an MBA now????? hmmmm... Well, congrats and quickly come to chennai so that we can meet more often :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much senti..... eh!

    ok, i think Nobel Peace prize should go to Sirisha! :D

    wats APJ btw? :-?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Che
    yeah, me an yem bee yae now. Thought u were in Hyd gurl.

    @ Sriram
    Oh yes. She does deserve one! But then getting to be my best friend is prize enuff, wht do u think?
    Never ever thought I did be this senti abt all this! And goodbyes aren't exactly new to me...
    Paarayil Seydadu yenn manam endru thozhikku sollirindenn,
    Paarayinn idukkil verr vittu kodi mulaithuvittade!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semma senti statement @nivi... Tat was ore touching!!!

    Neways, Congratz on becomin an yem bee yae!!!
    Innime yenna, excel sheet, incomprehensible set of numbers, oru vetti english accent... I'm gonna be there to see this in you!!! :P

    Chao...
    The Cruisemaniac

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sriram
    btw, an APJ is an attempted poor joke; the sorts u usually crack :)

    @ Ashwin
    No way I ll be tht.. Never ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey woman,

    wassup??? Sabbatical??? Or offline for gud... working hard on those amazing excel sheets??? :P

    The Cruisemaniac

    ReplyDelete