Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lost my Workstation!!

Almost one month into work and I have already lost my work station!! All this long I was sitting with the HR and Admin guys but then atleast I had a work station!! And today when I come back from my training one of the Admin females (and just why do most of the HR, Admin and group secretaries need to be females??) is already working from my work station. And while I very politely ask her if she would take long even while I am fuming with anger; after all it is my work station, I had just locked the system and there were quite a few applications running: She tells me that I am supposed to meet my group secretary. "Oh! So she is finally back is it??" is wht I want to blurt out. She has been on a very long vacation after her wedding that I used to joke about her extending it to a maternity leave. And this lady very coolly tells me that I was alloted this work station only 'cos there was no other place and anyways I am in training and I wouldnt need the system. Excuse me!! Where do I park myself when we arent in training??? And she tells me she ll try to place me elsewhere but then anyways we will be moving out to another office in another fifteen days.(btw we are moving to a new location opposite to the Sai Baba temple, Whitefield). So....
Now I am supposed to wait for another fifteen days or what??
And when I get back to my work station, that lady happily informs me "After all I only gave you this desk naa?". Lady, so you can reclaim back my desk as yours is it???

3 comments:

  1. LOL! now "care of hallway" is it? =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. Well, what she means is once training is done, why dont u run away home????

    I wish I were in your position! Well, some ppl have all the luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all the probability I ll be assigned a new work station tomorrow morning. Hopefully tht ll happen! And right now I am working from my ex work station. Sob Sob... I really liked this place! I used to know of all office happenings gossips before hand. Like who is pregnant and who is not. Who had an arranged shaadi. Who has a khadoos Saas and wht not!! Sitting amongst the HR Admin guys does have its own advantages!

    ReplyDelete