Thursday, March 06, 2008

I dont wanna crib.. I am not gonna crib...I wont crib...

I get these really crazy money making schemes. Some of them are just plain whacky, some pretty good. However I have'nt ever had the patience to single mindedly latch onto one and implement it. The good ones are either forgotten or stashed away into some remote compartment of my brain, perhaps for future perusal. And me and my friends have a good laugh over the rest.
The latest scheme which me and my MBA and software friends have hatched is to go on with our jobs, however difficult the going gets; record each and every ridiculous , funny and heart whelming story and make a book out of it! Who knows we might just get lucky....
And this one thought is what keeps me going - gives me the strength to endure one bossy, frustrated, everybody is out there to get at me colleague; a very weird, lost in his own world, chain smoker of a project manager; a chirpy engineer fresher who cant stop talking of his non stop grass smoking and boozing college days - add to this an "I cant handle this" assistant RM, who keeps getting minor heart attacks every other minute; an RM who can sweet talk you into doing things you just dont want to do and not in a very nice manner, mind you; colleagues who are just plain boring for their own good; in a land where I know no other soul....
I start out each single day telling myself, I am no cribber. But that as you can see,doesnt seem to help. Anyways some good has come out of it. With nothing else to do, I have become this fitness enthusiast. I jog for like an hour a day, sweat it out in the gym for another hour; just out of sheer boredom. Like my mom says; Jo Hotha hai achche ke liye hothaa hai.

6 comments:

  1. good that you are back to your normal cribbing ways. (don't abuse me in the next post!)

    gymming? i know of someone who started gymming and got married the next yr. any such attempts or sentiments? ;-) :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sriram

    Thank you for commenting. I was afraid nobody read me anymore!

    Marriage? AS IF!!

    No more cribbing anymore!! I promise.

    and btw how is it I am not invited to read ur blogs anymore? Wht esoteric stuff r posting tht I cant know??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sriram,

    Guess my blog still points to ur previous blog. Just read urs.U hvnt been blogging lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello..last time I read, u hadn't blogged since eons. and suddenly 2 blogs! and i agree with Sriram!! Nivi Darling without the cribbing? You must be joking!!!

    And u started gymming! someone was dissuading me from gymming some days ago I think!! now u know what's the REAAAL reason of my gymming!

    Finally, about the book, the best chapter till date is ur Shakira-headphones episode!! cmon u can surpass that!! we're waiting..... :P

    (Have I warranted enough acrimonious comments on my blog, or should I go on? hehehe)

    PS: by the way, update those links in ur bloglists...Sidin Vadukut blogs at www.whatay.com since ages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Apar
    Shall update those links.Need to add few other interesting blogs. Just that I am kinda wary of making any changes to the HTML script.

    @ Sriram
    Who was tht, btw?

    @ Apar and Sriram
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Tht was much needed motivation!

    Man, do I really crib so much? Must stop doing that.

    ReplyDelete