Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Putting the record straight!!

One of my friends asked my yesterday as to why I hadnt been blogging in quite a while! Now while it is indeed a matter of honour for any author/blogger to hear these words from her readers; Sriram - I take offence at the "nothing to crib about, is it" statement!
few readers of mine seem to think this blog is my outlet for all my life's frustrations. Few others seem to think I blog to publicise my clumsiness. This is where I set the record straight. I am neither a frustrated Yem Bee Yae nor is this blog an e-account of how I make people laugh in real life.
It takes more than just plain guts to write about how you managed to make a fool of yourself! And not embelish the story to make you look smarter, even though it is very tempting to do so!
And with regard to all my "funny" antics, what can I say? As Bertram Wilberforce Wooster puts it, it is difficult to make people laugh when you are recounting a joke. But they always manage to find something funny at your expense, when you dont find it a list bit funny!!

4 comments:

  1. I truly agree with the statement that "it is difficult to make people laugh when you are recounting a joke...."

    Good to see u in form dear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good piece of read

    all the best

    ReplyDelete