Sunday, September 16, 2007

This and That

Saw bits and piences of Courage Under Fire. What a movie! And Matt Damon is my latest crush! I might even see the Bourne movies just for him!! ;)



One of my colleagues says abt another "What a pathetic sense of dressing!!" I nod my head in unison. She wears supposed-to-be formal skirts and they look bad on her. Add a schoolish bag on her shoulders and a Kush Kush Hota Hai Kajol hear band and you have "the" recipe for a fashion disaster. My dear colleague continues, "She used to wear Kurthas and salwar kameez.. I used to think she was married with atleast two kids".
I near choke on my cornflakes...
Afterall I come from a place where skirts are Paavadais. Short skirts are worn by people who have no money to buy new ones after they have overgrown their old ones. Or they might be hand-me-downs from a niece! And wear trousers, you are a guy ( my very own experience!)!!
I need a makeover. I need to revamp my wardrobe.


I just realised I dont get on very well with Punjabis! There is just been one Punjabi, though . This is the guy I am replacing in the project. But then no wonder; he is not pushy, he is not aggressive, no bawdy jokes.



I'll soon be moving to Mumbai onsite. Yea, the project I am working on has the onsite implementation in Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment