Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just when I decided to blog frequently and take up writing a little seriously, stuff happened. Me moving to Melbourne is one. I also had to learn a much needed lesson in a bad way – You need to be very cautious while choosing whom to call your friend. I am over the mopping phase now (touch wood, hopefully it lasts!).
Just when you think your life has become way too complicated for you to handle, you realise there is a simple reason why it is so!
And hopefully, I will blog. write. smile. be myself :)

7 comments:

  1. YO! and i really do hope you are past the moping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm sorry for that..it happens..when u trust a person too much..and that person cant keep upto it.. but yea..life is a journey..where such passengers get in and get out u shld forget them..[easy said than done]
    keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apar,

    I hope so too... But this time I think its over and out, for ever!! :)

    Balaji,

    :) Thank you. But then there are always the nice memories to remember people by. Take it and chuck the rest I say.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nivedita, to have got your comment felt good, but the moment i read your blog i was elated. Your writing is so uncluttered and easy on mind. Its the readers loss if you can't write often. Looking forward to it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pawan,
    Welcome :)

    Thank you for your flattering words.. Feels good. Like the song goes, Words are all that I have.. And hopefully, I'll write...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does none of your post speak about me???

    Nivi???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rizy,

    There was def gonna be one post dedicated to you... Dunno if it is still gona be WIP/published though!

    ReplyDelete