Saturday, September 25, 2010

I was talking to a friend's brother, someone I had come to know towards the end of my days in Bangalore. His cousin is A, b-school friend and one of my closest friends. So close that I think she now tries to avoid talking my ever sounding low calls. Hic Hic...
Now A's brother is amazing. He has this pretty neat uncomplicated way of looking at things that I am so jealous of. He is all plain speak and that is again a trait I have searched for in people I meet, in vain. All in all, he is like the brother I never had - always teasing me, making me see things in a different perspective, making me cry a couple of times and giving me loads of sensible advice. And for somebody much younger than me, he is pretty stable, again something I am envious of.

So we were just chatting up and he asks me how I have been and if I have been busy. Its a rebuke, for not having stayed in touch like I said I would while moving out of Bangalore.So I tell him, it aint that, just that lots of things have been happening.. So many things to deal with. And he asks me out of the blue - How is that possible, you and problems don't stay anywhere close. That brought a smile on my lips... Its a nice sunny day outside.. Think will go get some Vitamin D :)

3 comments:

  1. Lady, am serious! Tu toh problems ko bhi problem de sakti hai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apar,

    I know you don't mean it in a nice way :)

    But then, in some twisted way I do keep problems at bay... And that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arre! Log bhi na! You'd not know a compliment even if it bites you in the face, hmm?
    I was actually being positive there, girlie!!! And do come out of your low phase soon... Waiting!

    ReplyDelete