Sunday, August 12, 2007

Monday Morning Blues!!

Monday Morning Blues. The title says it all!!
Its been some two hours since I reached office and I havent managed to get any work done!!
All that I have done is social loafing; jump from one work station to another, make small talk on wht people did in the weekend, wht they bought, where they went window shopping, whats fashionable and whts not! And I am getting good at stuff like this! And dont know how this realisation makes me feel about myself!Okay, atleast something about me is consistent, this vague all muddled up kinda feeling sometimes (read all times) that I have about myself.
I cant work!I cant look into excel sheets and pretend to myself I am loving it! I cant think of the not so handsome pay check I take back home every month and tell myself "Think you are studying Chemistry righyt now. You will soon be rewarded for your patience with library sessions ( weekends; where in I can borrow books from the library close home and read to my heart's content)!". I realise nothings mcuh really changed about me. Its back to the engineering days- When I used to run to the bus stop 'cos I was getting late. Chase my bus in an auto. Pray for rain or the chairman to have a mild heart attack so that we could have a holiday. Get into the bus and either chat with Vasu, sleep or read something. Get to college and keep waiting for tea and lunch breaks with lots of day dreaming and prayers in between. I am pretty much the same! So much for the MBA. But no use blaming my degree.
I guess there is a part of me (and a very big part at that) that just doesnt want to grow up! And I am happy its that way!

1 comment:

  1. can completely realte to these days...chasing a bus in a auto...LOL..

    Cheers
    Leo

    ReplyDelete