Monday, July 16, 2007

Desperate for Work!

I finished my training last wednesday and have ben jobless since then. To drive away boredom I attended a training program to which I was not even nominated (!), checked mails umpteen number of times, blogged a bit and read blogs. Now I am desperate! I am so insecure! What if Iflex decides to downsize? I would be the first one to be sent out!
And whats worse is the fact that I "work" at the the Whitefield office. I use the office transportation - I have to necessarily be in the office from nine to six! Tough Luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the lack of work when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... or best yet... resort to your love... of Microsoft Excel :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. despo for work.. early days right....
    i bet soon u'll miss these days...
    .
    from day after tomo my sad days are goin to start...my vacation ends then...

    ReplyDelete