Monday, January 07, 2019

And I am back!


I am back. After two years.
And this is my hundredth post by the way. Drum roll please.

Hundred posts in thirteen years. 11 years of gainful employment. 2 employers. 5 continents. Numerous holidays including Appa Amma’s first visit to the US last year (yes. That is a milestone in itself. You do not know my parents!). A hazaar reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and Burn Notice ( I am obsessed with that show - it’s the idiot box equivalent of my literary obsession with the Sherlock Holmes collection.) Numerous endeavors to move away from those dangly earrings (all attempts to nail the whole “adult” thing)and every single one of them unsuccessful. What a pity that there are no replacement patches for this craving for aural embellishments . The struggle is real.

So is the struggle for finding something novel and interesting to write about - equal parts everyday drama and quirky humor. (Did we just get this blog’s theme right?!)

I promise to blog this year. Consistently. And did I say Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment