Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wish Me luck!

Tuesday is all set to dawn in another two days and I am not so sure whether I want it to.
I feel the way I feel before an exam. I hate exams. I hate tests of any sort!
I dont want to be tested on what I know and what I dont know. The test aint gonna change what is for a fact and I dont want what I know to be tested and certified.
I dont want the exam. But if it is gonna happen anyways, let me get done with it sooner than later. But then, I am not prepared either! I dont know a thing! As if I am gonna know sometime later, another part reasons out.
Anyways, I am all set to travel to Dubai on a project. I am euphoric and scared, both at the same time. Wish me luck! And , wish the client luck. ;)

1 comment:

  1. all the best for u and
    Let God save your client ;-)

    ReplyDelete