Monday, January 16, 2006

If you are reading this.........

Its been a long time since I blogged last and it wasnt because I dint find time.Somehow the very idea escaped my mind.And so, after such a long hiatus I am back!New Year came and went as usual nothing out of the blue happening.No resolutions.Have been doing quite a bit reading these days and it feels nice.And there was this Arthur Hailey character who feels just like me - there s this guy in Strong Medicine who finds his earlier works so amateurish and naive that given a chance he wants to tear them up!!And thats the way I feel now, like every other time.And thats the way I would be feeling about this particular post too.In fact that feeling's already started......So what if you are reading this?I dint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment