Thursday, November 10, 2005

Deadlines and Evaluations

Reading thru my blog and my diary all that I find are references to the exams,the presentations,the quizzes that I had and how I muffed up.Hasn’t anything else been happening in my life that I can even think about?All these five months that I have spent here have not entirely been academic centric and for that matter I haven’t ever been that kinda studo.But yet all that is constantly crossing my mind these days are my grades,my summer placement and final placement.But is that what a b-school is all about?
Or is that all that I want from my life?deadlines and performance appraisals?You need to have deadlines because there ought to be a definite time frame within which a job needs to be completed .Evaluations are indeed important because u need to know how well or how bad u have fared. But is that all to life?

No comments:

Post a Comment